Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I prefer to think that every cloud has a silver lining.

I prefer to live in my own bubble; please don't burst it, Mr. Reality.

I prefer to sit down and reminiscence the past.

I prefer to run away from the problems and not let them dampen my spirit.

But I lost all control, and everything is spinning out of my control.
Everything's a whirl.

Nothing is going my way, not that I can be bothered anymore. I can do away with this mask I am wearing, do away with the pricks I met, and run, because

The blue sky is always there for me. The green field is always there for me. The orange sunset is always there for me. The red flowers are always there for me. You are always there for me.

I may not be the best, but you are always there for me. I may not get what I want, but you will be there for me. I may not be what you always expected, but you are still there for me.

You cheer me up even if you are feeling down. You make me laugh even when everything is gloom and dark. You make my life full of vibrant and warm colors.

I could be an asshole and swear and throw tantrums and be childish, yet you tolerated, talked sense into me and made me realised my mistake.

Thank you.
For all that, I am happy and contended.
I can't possibly be stuck in one phase of life, lamenting how hard it is to fit in into the new environment, whining how hard it is to make new, trusting friends. Because I don't need to. The true friends I have are utterly 無與倫比的美麗 and completely irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment