Sunday, April 11, 2010

At the end of everything, there are many moments which I would love to forget.

Those times where we crapped at backstage with gheekian shaun fred and ngiap seng were priceless; those were the really fun part which made it enjoyable.

As for the moments that I want to forget, let's not talk about it.

I'm just thankful that it is over. But I do enjoy the theater experience. I wouldn't mind continuing even though I'm only involved at backstage. Being at backstage do have its own stress and pressure, but I do not want to stay in props anymore.

It is quite funny how a passion died out so fast, like fireworks, exciting and beautiful for a moment, in the next moment, it is nothing. I don't even think I had the passion in the first place. It is appalling to see how your impression of people change in a short two months. Maybe you just see the true colors after all the things that they do. Maybe it is just me, myself, being overly sensitive and judgmental. And I don't really like most of the people I worked with in the two months. It is just me, being a bitch over here.

I'm filled with so many things in my mind, yet I can barely write anything out of it.
What the fuck is happening to me?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    Whatever happens to you, there will always be me for you to turn back to =D

    ReplyDelete