Friday, October 02, 2009


This will be the last song that I will be recommending, mainly due to the MV! It is a collection/collage of photos that they took in London (most probably as they went London to record their summer-themed album). Most of the photos are also in the sodazine, and I am so lucky to own one :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, ignorance is really bliss.
The more you know about, the more complicated you think life is. And it is easier to fall down and give up.

Sometimes, I really write nonsensical and mundane stuff, which I really cannot control myself from doing so. But I love it, as those are my true feelings/sentiments while typing.

Sometimes, I love to make people around me smile or laugh. A silent giggle or hearty laugh. Either will be enough for me.

Sometimes, I talk about rubbish or really offensive issues or topics. And I feel like crap, for not considering others' emotions and feelings, for not empathizing them.

Sometimes, I wish we all can be true to ourselves, and the people around us.


Sidenote: tagboard might be brought back due to 'popular' demand. But this time, I will remember my tagboard password.

No comments:

Post a Comment