Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So tiring!
Yet the numerous analogies do manage to lift up the crippling spirits, even though it might be short-lived.

The last three weeks, likened to a 100metre sprint. Yes, it sounded apt to me. Not all those who had an impressive start, not all those who had built up an unassailable lead over the first 50metres or 75metres will win the race for sure. They just have, a higher chance than me. I still have these few weeks left to make up for lost ground.
Even if I don't win, I'll be happy as long as I manage to complete the race unscathed.
Maybe a 6A1s? I presume I am not asking for too much.


Regardless of whatever we do in the future, no matter how irrelevant phy/chem/maths/geog/hist is/are to our future professions, let's give our full effort in these last few weeks. I'll run alongside you, root for you, cheer you on and motivate you if I have to.
COMRADES.

No comments:

Post a Comment