Monday, October 13, 2008

"You will have the horror of your life."

Pfft, so it is supposed to be the most horrible horror that has ever happened in my life? I doubt so. Failing physics is not really the end of the world. At least I don't view it in that light. I've seen more horrible things that have ever happened then failing physics. If September 11 is not horrible enough, please tell me what is horror. I had that horror feeling in timid me when I watched a horror movie. But not failing physics. Yes, push the blame on the students. Yes, we didn't study hard or whatever. How about reflections? Or you can always embrace the top scorers, and while you're at it, why don't you ask him to live with you? So that you are able to drown him with tombs of more physics and chemistry and biology. Hell, make him your adopted son, so that you can brag about it to everyone.

I met two bitches today, and it made the day worse than ever.

Life is seriously bad right now. Currently in a dilemma ugh...

I only heard rants today, going on and on about the same thing again and again. And I finally understand why some people just don't understand others' sorry plight. Because they don't think in others' shoes. If I had the chance to switch roles, I would have quit and lead a countryside life somewhere far far away. At least I don't come out and make a fool out of myself. And I finally understand why there are jokers who have had enough and decided to lash out.

On the positive side, I have homework. Thus, I can't think of any nonsense. I shall have Coldplay to accompany me, while trying to decipher how FIFA works, while doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment