Thursday, October 02, 2008

Geog went pretty okay. Except for the delta part, which skipped out of my mind.

English was just...English.
Physics was...yet another overkill.
And at least I managed to finish social studies.
And I did narratives for English and HCL essays after countless times of writing boring expository or argumentative. After I realized that I am becoming a robot. I felt better after that.
I am basically trying my luck for this exams. I chose to study specific topics, despite warnings from teachers. Gamble and experiment, good luck to me.

But not for sciences, not for mathematics. Ugh, I just spent three hours to do one revision paper, which spells bad news. I think some of my hair turned white or just dropped after scratching my head to find answers.

Hopefully, amount of hard work put in equates to the end product. But we know that this isn't true all the time, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment