Saturday, October 18, 2008

History paper marking is rigged.
I cannot believe that all my links for my essay question, resulting in a 9/13marks essay, which seriously made me unhappy about it. After all, I managed to study the correct question, but I only managed a 9 ?! That's pathetic to me ):
And all my purpose for the inference/reliability questions were wrong! Could someone tell me, how vague can "war is unavoidable." be? I am so confused -.- How different is "potray a good image of him" from "glorify him". Maybe I can't tell the difference, I would be happy that you would tell me :D You should have heard what yc said about his answer too lol. "The intended outcome is..." and the marker actually wrote "Where is the intended outcome ?" lol.

As expected, physics handed me my first F9.

Forgeting about the already past end-of-years, ignoring the impending O-levels for a while, I think we should go Mount Faber! Maybe for a picnic or something. Sounds good to me. Definitely better than staying at home. Definitely better than playing computer games. I am astonished by what I said. After I have not touch the computer for three straight days. Its saddening to say that I have grown distant from my computer.

SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment