Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need a fucking job during the holidays, to keep me occupied. Wonder what happened to the supposed job attachment program from the school. Guess it went bust and fucked up again. Anyways, in order to live life the high roller way, or at least trying to, I seriously need more money. To buy the friggin ipod, earphones, A TOUCHPHOOOONE. Damn, every look of the orgasmic ipod makes me want it even more badly.

However, the problem is, my mother doesn't want me to work. I am not sure what is the fucking problem, but she will always use that kind of tone that loan sharks usually use to persuade. And it pisses me off everytime.

I think she should be proud that I am earning my own keep. Instead of pure leeching money from my parents.

And you know what? I hate to book air tickets for ANYONE. NO FUCKING MONEY GIVEN TO ME. NOT EVEN AN INVITATION. NOTHING AT ALL. I HAVE NEVER EVEN BOARD AN AIRPLANE BEFORE AND THEY EXPECT ME TO ENDURE THAT KIND OF KILLING ENVIOUS FEELING AND BOOK THE FUCKING TICKETS FOR THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment