Tuesday, October 28, 2008

There is school tomorrow. Going school is actually a waste of money and time. I will spend 90cents commuting back and forth. While I am in school, I will listen to people who are trying to convert me into a PRC citizen and instill more 'correct' values into me(correct me if I am wrong). It is not those talk that I am sick of, its the ones which they brag how good they are in their own language. Pfft, and the mindless, vacuous insulting of 3-7. Then I have to eat my own lunch. It would be good if I'm at home. At most, if I'm lazy, I can open a new pack of instant noodles.

Damn, damn, damn. Chinese O levels are approaching. I am getting the jitters too. Honestly. If I were to screw up, then I will be a laughing stock of the fucking witch. No way I will let myself slump to such low points. I will not subject myself to the sneers from those .____.

I have a friend in Australia. He started to drive at around 13. He dropped out and started to work as a mechanic. He is 18 this year, and he has TWO CARS ALREADY.TWO!!! Damn it. And he is getting a third car soon. The coolest thing is, he can drift! That is so fucking awesome. If only I can do that. I wonder if I am able to own a car first.

No comments:

Post a Comment