Monday, April 21, 2008

The past few days had not been constructive. While people have already started on their revisions and planned their future three or five years plan, I was rotting at home and simply, wasting my life. I really have no motivation to study right now.
Let's not go into the usual boring stuff again. It wastes my own time whining about how much I hate about school, but that's life.
Slowly, the exams are creeping in. Every day, I fret and yet do nothing. Nothing has been going well for me. I want to improve, to better my own results. After last term's disappointment, I really wish to improve. But wishing won't help. Wishing isn't the drive, the motivation. I think I'm just flirting with the possibility of failing any of my subjects.
My mind is vacuous, a blank. I think I better go sleep first. Its E-Learning Day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment