Monday, April 14, 2008

The past few days had been a whirl.

April 12. NPAP had finally concluded with a bang. The parade ended at around 7pm if I'm not wrong. Luckily, I was in the parade, which managed to lift my spirits up After the parade had ended, everyone congratulated each other. As if it was one of the best achievement ever. In fact, to me, at least it was. To go through at least 10 trainings together, I have made friends over there, and a chance to look at other units, look at the world outside the unit, as area events are scarce. Everyone had their own kodak moment in their first u. Group pictures were taken with smiles on everyone's faces.

If anyone was sad, they did their best not to dampen the mood.

Sunday. I fell sick on this day, maybe because I drank too little water the past few days and fatigue sets in. I had a running nose, sore throat and cough. So uninterested to go to school. Guess its the monday blues, or rather, unwillingness to go there and waste time -.-

Monday. The first day of the supposed five day work week. The worst day of every week. With napha test tomorrow, my wrist still hurts and I have a strong feeling I will fail standing board jump and shuttle run. Sigh, guess that's the cruelty to those who aren't that athletic. SS sucks totally. I'm having doubts for the reason for implementing it. Its basically, bah I would rather not comment about it. Maybe its the ________ instead. You fill the blanks yourself and that's your own problem now so don't bug me about it.

No pictures for NPAP lol. If I don't look so stupid in photos and I had a better camera phone, maybe things won't turn out to be like that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment