Friday, April 11, 2008

wrist.

I apologize for my previous post, as I was typing it amidst my fits of anger.
Tomorrow's the day that is going to disassociate me from the whole thing. Let's just take it that I hope it ends fast, even though there are people who could not bear to part with it. I had enjoyed some moments of it, and it will be remembered.
My wrist still hurts, and I can't carry heavy objects with my right hand. Sometimes, my typing has to be done with my left hand only. My rifle arm is gone, so is the purpose of tomorrow. I'm trying not to brood on it but I am just bitter over it.
I was supposed to meet the Chinese physician today again as my wrist is still busted. Tomorrow is a another non-existent Saturday so I can forget about tomorrow. If my wrist still hurts, maybe I would make a visit again on Sunday. Oh wait, what if I had not injured my wrist? Pfft, if only.

No comments:

Post a Comment