Tuesday, April 08, 2008

First of all, is it really worth it to shoot the damned ball with all your force? No, wait.

Maybe its just half of your force. You're too powerful. You're too fast. You're too good. I'm out of your league. Fine, since you think you're so good, then so be it. However, its just only a 3-a-side mini soccer game. And the goal is so fucking small. To think that you need to shoot so hard to intimidate people in order not to deny you that fucking goal? That's pathetic. Plain pathetic. Never mind if you had to resort to such brutal force (to me). If the fucking ball had not touch me, I wouldn't have typed this rant. But unfortunately, it did. And it fucking hit my wrist. And it hurts like fuck right now. I guess that's the end of the road of npap. So much for working so hard to be a turnout guard. Now my wrist is so weak that I even find it hard to play my guitar, let alone to hold a rifle. That jeopardies my napha too. That's basically gg and probably a thank you as I don't intend to go for training because of the sorry state I am in.

Secondly, what are friends for? This really set me thinking. Is the word 'friend' there to make up the numbers in the dictionary? Are friends there to make you feel happy, help you when in need and feel not alone? Or are friends there to take you as a joke? Are friends there to build their happiness and laughter on top of your pain? After what has happened today, this really made me think. I have my own definite answer for this, however, it didn't apply in today's case.

Guess I was with the wrong company all the time. After three years of being in this school, is it the people that make me bored or the school? If you see someone lying there, you would still take it as a joke and laugh at him and try to make fun of him? I finally had that taste of getting bullied in order to let my supposed friends laugh their fucking heads off. And I think heyuan was stupid not to voice out. Too trusting of his friends? Maybe. I'm really starting to have second thoughts of the "friends" I have/had. A bunch of fuckers. Hypocritical fuckers.

Forgive and forget? I think its some stupid thing that people say to make them look magnanimous. Its too late already so there is no fucking need to apologize. Oh, wait. You don't intend to do so right? My wishful thinking. The fucking damage is done, and how the fuck are you supposed to expect it to be the way it was last time?

This post has been edited to a shorter version. Some things are better left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment