Monday, March 31, 2008

joy marred by disappointment.

Saturday was a joyous day, but not really.

Campcraft competition results are finally announced. Team 2 managed to qualify for the finals, which is quite of an achievement. First time gonna take part in a national competition.

Nevertheless, we reached our initial target of top10 nationals. Even though, happy, we must not let complacency take over our head. We shall train even more harder, to try our best in the finals. It was something worthy of celebration but we'll do it later after the finals :)

Haven't been updating because I'm swamped with work everyday, although I do not do some. With the finals approaching, its gonna be a hectic schedule. NPAP also reaching the actual parade, training is going full swing with a full saturday at the secluded HTA.

Actually, I feel disappointed because of something. Maybe you don't know and you won't know. Only two people know about this. I feel so empty all of a sudden. I knew it was a mistake right from the moment I did what I shouldn't do. Regrets fill my heart. Everything went wrong, and I did not expected it at first. Maybe I was rash, stupid and reckless. But its too late already.

Maybe I should clarify things, but I doubt it would work anymore. Its too late. A bunch of unsaid words, keeping it with me forever.

I just can't move on with the life I am supposed to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment