Monday, March 24, 2008

Haven't been blogging for the past week because of the busy school life and schedule. Monday is a free day for mapling, guitar on Tuesday, training on Wednesday, Physics on Thursday, training on Friday and possibly Saturday is either occupied by CCA or CIP too.

Nothing much to say, except that being a reserve totally suck. Not that I'm complaining or what, but sitting around watching a rehearsal and basically doing nothing is practically just a waste of time. So now, going training is seriously just slacking around and awaiting furthur instructions and wasting my life.

So much for being a reserve. So much for the relentless crap that they like to say, about how important reserves are, about how crucial they are, merely a backup. I know its my own fault landing myself in the reserves, and I blame no one. I'm just frustrated as I'm doing nothing at all. Just like walking on the same spot, writing the same word over and over again. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

Fine, move on with life. School is just fucking sian as I'm trying to make sense what I'm taught. And a physics test on the second week of the term? Goodbye Physics Hello failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment