Saturday, February 09, 2008

lunar new year

Time flies. Tomorrow is the last day for the four days break for chinese new year.

First day of lunar new year was basically spending time with my family. I've finally managed to complete Final Fantasy X, after much hesitation. The ending was, sad, but I had expected it. Now, I'm trying to get my hands on FFX-2 and try to get them back together :).

I also got the OST for Final Fantasy X too. Besides that, the whole family had dinner together. It wasn't easy to get everyone on the same table. Dad was always busy working, while I'm mostly away from home. That kind of feeling sucks. Hopefully, its just a dream and someday it will end and I will finally get back home instead of being there alone.

Second day of lunar new year. We went back to Muar, my father's hometown. It is in Johor for your information, and near Melaka. We visited my aunt, uncle and my aunt ( mother side). My father's sister, or rather my aunt, and her husband are very nice people. They are kind and somemore they treated us to my favourite and I believe my family's favourite dish, ikan asam pedas. It is a delicious and tasty dish. You gotta try it yourself to know that kind of feeling. We went my uncle's house. My cousin has a lot of cats in the house. We chatted for some time before we set off.

No doubt, I'd received redpackets, but that's not the point. To me, the amount doesn't matter, well I used to think it is very important, but as time passed, I think its the kind of feeling when brothers and sisters get together,people getting together, the moment of rejoice and joy of getting getting to see your loved ones that matters, and that makes it more tresurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment