Tuesday, February 05, 2008

aftermaths

Exams are finally over. I must say I slugged it through and got back pretty disappointing scores. This maybe term1 but its screwed totally. Feeling so low right now.

Anyways, celebrated my brithday in edison's chalet. 0302 was quite of a fun day. The day started off with midnight barbeque, where we ate all the stingrays, maybe not all but most of it. So delicious, too bad some of them missed it haha. Nevertheless, gotta thank edison for making this whole chalet possible by inviting us and paying for more than what we usually expect. Too bad the cake's a waste. $80++ cake and we never finished it. Imagine the kids who are starving, craving for food, eating anything they deem as edible.

Come to think of it, I guess we're too blessed. Played arcade and lan after that, burned a hole in my wallet, leaving me totally broke.

Pleased to say that the campcraft comp team can finally meet the 10minute mark. To me, it is quite of an achievement. To the team, I think it is quite a moral booster to everyone. With the prelims postponed, we have more time to improve on our timings and the standard of the products. It is no child's play but we will try hard.

NPAP training, I'm looking forward to it. Flag bearer drills are unique and definitely an interesting new experience. It is quite fun, to be able to do those drills and learn something new instead of the usual foot drills or baton/rifle drills.

Tomorrow is CNY celebration. I wished I do not have to go for it but nah...we'll see about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment