Thursday, January 10, 2008

HELL

The first two weeks of sec3 life is one word, HELL. Maybe its because of the OAL commitments and I'm seriously having doubts over my own commitment to it as I had missed three days of school and I need to do a lot of catching up. Lessons are being gone through in quite a fast pace as they have to finish at least 70% of the syllabus by this year.
Chemistry is one of the subject that needs a lot of catching up to do. Fast paced.
Physics. I screwed my sec1 physics so that needs a lot of revising.
Chinese. missed a couple of lessons so still trying to get back on track.
English. boring.
Mathematics. Thankfully a remedial lesson was given today or else I'm gonna be suffocated with all the question marks.
Geography. No idea.
History. Fun.
Social Studies. I guess I only missed two lessons.
There are a lot of homework too when compared to lower secondary. For an example, I think I will get a chem homework for every lesson as it seriously seems like that. Besides that, is it that hard to give me an extension for the journal? Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment