Wednesday, January 02, 2008

first day of school

Today is the first day of school. Its just any ordinary day going to school, bu this time there is new classmates and a new enviroment. Besides that, we have new teachers to teach us different subjects.
Trying to get along with the new classmates is probably the hardest thing to do. I still stick to my old buddies or squadmates. I hope that would change but it will take time I guess.
The first day of school and you heard teachers mentioning the "o" levels oftenly. No doubt, one more year and I am going to take the examinations. It definitely gives more pressure and stress when they start to mention it but if they don't, I would probably slack off.
This is just a short post and I do hope I would get a good year ahead. Now I gotta go pack my bags and do my homework, something that I didn't do for my past two secondary school years.

No comments:

Post a Comment