Tuesday, January 22, 2008

school

School is boring now. So boring until I'm sure that I will sleep at least for once a day.

The worst part of sleeping in class is getting caught by the teacher. Whether get scolded or punished it doesn't matter. To me, at least I sleep when you're talking stuff that I don't understand, and not wasting my time showing you that I know whatthehell you're talking.
Missed school today because of an eye infection and throat infection. My throat hurts a lot whenever i tried to swalow anything down my throat. My eye was damn red yesterday and full of mucus. Some kind of liquid keep coming out of my eye yesterday.

But I went to training yesterday anyways. Can't possibly watch the rest working hard while I'm slacking. However, there is something I wanna and gotta say. Not going school for a day is fun :). As in the feeling is good due to the fact that I'm starting to think school is meaningless to me day by day.But the aftereffects are bad. The homework will surely pile up. And there's maths test tomorrow :x.

After doing much thinking, I think secondary3 life is really packed with shit activities. And no doubt I bet secondary4 is much "better" than this. However people keep saying secondary3 life is when you are commiting more time to your CCA. But with the great workload, I find that statement rather untrue. But I'm definitely more than happy to spend more time with CCA than the normal and routine school life.

Imagine school, with no CCA, I bet I would have suffocated in school. Suffocated by the boring and lifeless air there.

This Saturday is gonna be a test for the team. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment