Sunday, December 02, 2007

dinner.

Monday's free for me. Therefore, I went back to malaysia to spend some time with my family. Its better than burning my weekends doing nothing. The holidays are too packed and I get little chance to see my parents and siblings. sigh. Anyways, we spent our whole day in kluang. We ate some very delicious beef noodles. The beef doesn't taste bad at all and the soup is very nice. That was lunch. For dinner, we ate seafood. woots. Delicious crab and fish. I craved for these kind of food for such a long time. haha. I'm afraid that next year will be a fucking busy year man. Then I can't go back to johor during the weekends next years anymore. Man, I'm gonna miss them. I can't bear to leave them. Sometimes I regret studying in singapore.
Let's forget about that first. I don't wanna think about that anymore. I'll just live my own life my own way. If I feel like going I'll just pon whatever things that's standing in my way. Speaking of food, I went to eat korean food woah. To any those korean lovers, if you're interested , do tell me. I'll tell you the address hahaa. Its somewhere in chinatown. Very nice food, very nice staff too. Friendly people.
That's all for today. I'm gonna chiong my bandit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment