Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hey there peeps. As you all can notice, I changed my skin. Its about time for a change hehe. I doubt the skin works well in firefox, haven't try yet. To those that find any problem with the skin, please do tell me.
Putting that aside, it has been about one week since I last posted. In this one week, campcraft comp training started. We did quite a lot of stuff and the team needs a lot of practice. It wasn't very interesting, it wasn't very boring too. Learnt a lot of stuff, theory and practical. We needed to work as a team, well, it seems hard at times. There were conflicts and arguments between us. We must put those things aside, best to forget it, just kiss and make up, but it isn't so easy. Some people's ego are just too fucked up at times. But a team has to be able to tolerate. I really hope we get into the finals. It has always been my dream after watching the 28th batch getting top10. I was there during the prelims when I was still a little sec1 kid. Yeap, the finals, that's our goal. Nevertheless, want and can is two different things. So I hope everyone in the team, including myself would train hard to achieve that goal as a team.
Damn, so many trainings is a good thing to train, it is also a bad thing as I can't get back to Malaysia eventhough its the holidays now.zzz. nevermind. I can go back during the weekends. Hopefully, I can make it for the class gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment