Thursday, December 13, 2007

blahblahblahblah.

The holidays
gonna end soon damn it.
Watched Golden Compass, played badminton and wasn't there to witness arsenal's defeat to middlesbrough. Still find it unbelievable that they lost to them. sigh.
Golden Compass is a nice show imo. The story is slow no doubt, but since its part one of a trilogy, just like Lord of The Rings part one, there's gotta be explaination and stuff to make you ready for part two. The ice bears are veryvery cool, nice, realistic looking and the fight scene was awesome. Too bad the final battle at the end was a bit short and not that exciting as the ice bears'. Trying to find the book that the movie was adapted from, but I searched for it and realised its available in Jurong. great. Maybe I should just buy it hmmm.
Inroduced a korean drama to sq and he also introduced me one. Witch Yoo Hee. Wooo, what a good way to spend your holidays. Instead of doing the same routine stuff, like wakeup-go training-lunch-watch tv-play-sleep day by day, I'm exposed to more things now, through dramas. Maybe I'll learn something nice from the show.
Campcraft comp training getting more and more interesting. Breakthroughs, challenging yourself, bettering your own timing set by yourself. Even though its an own time own target kind of training, we still strive to break our previous timing. And if we really bettered or maintain the timing, the feeling is, definitely good and encouraging.
A bunch of stuff I gotta finish:
Clean up my study room
Tidy up my sec1 and sec2 books and papers. damnit i hate papers
Finish chinese homework. ihopeitsnot10%ofca
And I think the last thing should be finish watching witch yoo hee by the holidays because when school starts it's gonna be damn busy for everyone I suppose.
Oh ya, I haven't buy all my books yet.
I hope Arsenal would prevail against Chelsea. imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment