Thursday, November 15, 2007

linkinpark concert.

131107! Linkin Park came to the Singapore Indoor Stadium! sq, kenneth, edison and me met in city hall before going there. We had our dinner somewhere in food junction. My rashes/ itchy spots were a pain in the ass that annoyed me a lot. But luckily i went to see the doctor earlier that day or else it would have worsen i guess. Guess that the cream helped a lot! Anyways, After having dinner and looking around in HMV, we cabbed to the Singapore Indoor Stadium. When we reached there, we saw a very long queue for the free standing tickets. Damn, there was really a lot of people queuing up.
We found the north entrance, went in and found our seats, which I realised it was kinda far from the stage. I regretted for a moment but felt lucky that I managed to attend this concert. The show was suppose to start at 2000, but it started at around 2100. The seats were filled if I'm not wrong and there was a lot of people in the free standing places. The show started with the song "Given Up". Then a lot of songs came one after another. The crowd was suppeerrr high, including me! After all, it was my first time attending a linkinpark concert. Managed to sing out the lyrics of every song they played. After the song "Faint", I thought the show ended. But after chants of "we want more" by the crowd, the band came back with three songs if I'm not wrong. In The End, a song that I've forgotten and Bleed It Out. Hehe, the show was very nice. The lights were also fantastic. Among so many songs, I must say I love every single of them. :D I do hope they would come to Singapore and perform next time, and I'm sure I will grab the free standing tickets.
151107! Went to cineleisure to watch the Bee Movie. Before we did that, sq, ccw, merv, edison and me went to the HMV in orchard there to see something. Chekwei bought a S.H.E album whereas I bought the Eagles album for my dad. The movie was pretty nice, especially the dialogues. The dialogues were pretty funny.
Ahh, ATC tomorrow, I haven't even pack my bags yet. I hope it will turn out to be a fun but not so slack camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment