Monday, March 19, 2007

blue monday -.-

There goes the one week holidays...maybe one week not enough tho...Maybe i slacked too much during the holidays. Did nothing much during the one whole week except playing and sleeping, then i only realised that i got loads of homework and projects that needed to be done when its the last day of the holidays.

Seriously, i dun really like to go to school nowadays. I'm becoming more lazy and hopefully not a game addict but i just can't get myself to do homework. Sitting there for 50minutes a lesson is also a chore for me, especially science and english lessons.Sometimes i just hope that i would fall sick and dun go to school xD.This year is streaming year and i also dun wish to let my parents down zzz. I think i better start to mug since i did badly for the first term. Lagging behind science alot because i'm very lazy.

My mum's birthday is just around the corner and i still dunno what to give her.I din gave her anything last year, just only a happy birthday to her. Maybe i should get something for her this year...

Jeez, still got history, english and project work zzzz. Doing English later...after i played enough of R.O.S.E...yes, i'm hooked to R.O.S.E lolz, it is actually a very fun game =x...lv 5x soldier

BlueMonday...

No comments:

Post a Comment