Monday, March 26, 2007

jeez, first of all, a big thanks who stood up for me xD.A really big thanks, but dun worry, i don't hate choir because of *the guy*. Who cares anyways.Monday again...havent been blogging for a week so here is a quick recap of what happened during the seven days.

Went to watch TMNT! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Actually wanted to watch MrBean but all the tickets are selling fast and only the front rows are available, so forget it then. Joey looked disappointed when there wasnt any more seats for MrBean lolz, after all he wanted to watch it , rather than TMNT. But TMNT was nice, very nice. Better than its cartoon series i think. The turtles looked more cool, darker and nice. The animation/graphics was very nice and I like its plot too.
Watched another nice movie too. The Recruit@chnl5. The movie was quite an old one but nevertheless it was nice. The plot was good. I can't figure out who is the bad guy and whos the good guy lolz.Then it revealed everything in the end and I was...lolz.
*The following part contain some words that maybe inappropiate lolz.
Okay. Lets get down to business. Finally finished LE project then only i found out i need to do a fucked up script. I tot the script wasnt my job and it was supposed to be done by someone. But when he din do, the gaylord/ fag or w/e u call him, din care at all. wtf, its supposed to be group work and he din need to do anything? What a joke. I really question ur intelligence. Even if the marks are individual, then why din the teacher let us do it, solo? Dumb.We are in a group and everyone need to have a job, but u left out a guy and you tell me his work aint that good. So? If he doesnt get a job you shld tell the teacher, dun let him "leech". Yes, i dun really need a script and you can say that i'm calculative but I dun care anyways. After all i'm the "stupid" and "imcompetant" person. Hey i think i got the word spelt wrong and my grammar sucks. So what? Just because ur academic results are good and you think you are smart and intelligence enough, then so be it. Don't talk like you know me inside out and i'm not stupid. If i am and you hate working with me, tell the teacher for god's sake, dun come crying to me and say i'm stupid.I don't wanna name people but you know who you are =].And don't spam the tagboard, it only shows that you are a loser and childish that can't find any other ways to retaliate. Enuff said.
Oh, and i am not some perfect person and i will make mistakes, so if you can't stand it then GTFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment