Monday, January 10, 2011

To 11/1/11,

hold up your glasses,

Today wasn't a pretty bad day.
It was raining fucking heavy, but somehow I had the best shower since eons ago. Walking in the rain, albeit alone and feeling kinda empty, but it was a pretty good feeling. As if the rain is washing away all the fucking dust you accumulated since I don't know when and wash away your mistakes and wash away your burden. Strolling still even though I was drenched and pedestrians looking at me as if I'm crazy.

Maybe I am.

***
I don't do new year resolutions anymore. All the cheap talk and 'i-will's and stuff never came true, because I couldn't care less.
I guess, the only thing I want for every year, would be the same,
to be a better person to all the people who matter.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:42 AM

    when you walk through that storm, you'll never walk alone...

    ReplyDelete