Sunday, December 05, 2010

take this with a double pinch of salt;

If you don't care then don't fight for it.





I'm so sick of 'don't look back' because I'm a part of the
disgusting sickly rot that's causing the whole plague
obviously languishing in self pity and self mutilation
not the time for serendipity to appear magically out of nowhere
tell me i'm not okay tell me i'm having the wrong mindset
can you spare me from this misery
anything else other than apologies are insufficient
rip out my heart my lungs my eyes my ears
everybody's right when you don't even know what's happening.

***
Relax, look alive. The sun isn't gonna eat you up today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtWlsFSdNdI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
how awesome is that! everyone singing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment