Thursday, October 07, 2010

Ever since I was in kindergarten, my mathematics has always been pretty much sucky. In fact, I struggled in maths all the time. Happened while I was in primary school, then secondary school and now.

Probably I lack the resolve to consistently practice my math and mainly because I lack the talent in this particular subject. I'm not a big fan of mathematics too, despite all of its real life application. I prefer words over numbers, anytime, anyday. All my math teachers are nice people, I just don't appreciate the subject much. Maybe I hate the complexities,

And right now, I'm languishing in the abyss of perpetual sucky maths. I don't really wanna give a fuck about maths but I can't imagine the embarrassment of dropping maths to h1. I just can't bear that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment