Saturday, March 20, 2010

Was it because of the greener pastures or the hidden twisted mind? Oh, if only the clock could turn back under my command, I would undo this wrong; but it is too late now. Nothing could be changed now, face it or run away from it.

Confront the problem, take the direct approach, be pro-active, take the initiative. It is like playing bridge, you have to initiate when you have the right cards. You can't give your enemy the chance of initiative. However, you have to think on the feet, don't be reckless, play the right cards, trump it when you can. If the odds are against you, go defensive, sap something out from him.

If you run away, you'd better keep moving. If you stop, you die. No respite at all.

And he keeps erring.

Sealed in the abyss of delusion, he is his own king.

Let's take it all back before it all went wrong.

***
人生如戏, 往事如烟. 是啊, 这就是生活.
Live for the moment, I don't want to regret anymore.
I want to embrace the beautiful memories, but all I got was a fall and a reminder from reality.

Is there a photograph that can capture all the happiness and atmosphere of the moment and allow me to relive it again and again;
Is there a place, where everyone doesn't get old, full of vitality, youth and energy;
Is there a field, where the flowers don't wither and the sun doesn't set;
Is there a tomorrow which I could relive all the days that were wasted by me;

No, they all don't exist.

1 comment: