Thursday, December 17, 2009

You are my one and only.

I fell in love with you since the first time I met you. Interacting, communicating with you had been a pleasant experience.

You are oh so shy. You are so elusive. I want to find you and share my joy with you.

I want to be with you, spend my time with you. We share the same sky after all. You set my soul on fire. You take my breath away. I'm sinking into the sweet delight of you.

I'm so sick and tired of this mad desire to be together with you. My heart is fluttering the every moment I think of you. As if it is going to fly away from my chest and unite with you.

Your scent sets me apart. I wonder which fragrance you use.

You are so perfect.

You left me and never looked back. I am stranded in an island, still mesmerized by you.


When will I get to meet you again, my precious Cherry Coke?

**
On a more serious note, I would like to move on.

1 comment:

  1. n1 man. A great way to careful confessions.

    ReplyDelete