Tuesday, December 22, 2009

About Me #2

Same as the previous post, if you are totally uninterested, please leave now.



I'll be frank. Like what I told edison and chekwei last night on our almost daily late night coffee table (gossip) talk.

I'm the sort of heartless person. If you do not contact me for a long period of time, I will not bother to contact you either. So in the end, we will lose contact and be awkward strangers when we meet next time, if we are that lucky. Thus, obviously I lost many friends due to my weird personality. On the contrary, it managed to sieve out the true friends, a chance for you to wait till the whole masquerade is over and dump away all the false pretence. But either way, I'm happy with it. Call me passive, call me a bitch or call me heartless or despicable or whatever.

And if any of my friends has any weakness, I am willing to overlook it and try to tolerate it. I try to not bear any secret grudges. I try to be frank from now on.

I can see it but I hope you are fine.
Can you see this?
**

Sorry chekwei! Japanese music is just not my cup of tea. I tried to listen to it already!!!

lc x.

No comments:

Post a Comment