Saturday, October 17, 2009

First of all, I believe that noob's remarks do not merit any response from me because he, an individual with high intellect, has totally misunderstood my bad English. Nevertheless, I hope to clear whatever misunderstandings that have snowballed due to his cowardice to confront me personally to settle the problem.

17 Oct 09, 09:02 AM
noob: get a life if you want to try write something complicated please check your grammer and plan properly
17 Oct 09, 09:04 AM
noob: oh and you are the kind of 'smart aleck' you mentioned
17 Oct 09, 09:05 AM
noob: seriously get a life insulting your friends over a dota game rofl are you that childish
17 Oct 09, 09:06 AM
noob: LOL IF YOU DID NOT WANT ANYTHING WHY DID U BOTHER TO POST THIS CRAP LMAO
17 Oct 09, 09:11 AM
KFiUS: Lol noob, you shouldn't bother posting. Censorship over here is ridiculous
17 Oct 09, 09:12 AM
KFiUS: All these rational and coherent thoughts you're posting...they're gonna be deleted
17 Oct 09, 09:33 AM
Quentin RUI: Uh, noob was the evil-Anti RUI posting -- not the standard, wonderful, talented, and humble RUI.
17 Oct 09, 09:33 AM
Quentin RUI: I may have multiple personality disorder, but how does one really know?
17 Oct 09, 09:34 AM
Quentin RUI: How can I really be sure because only one personality, like, types at a time -- like Fight Club
17 Oct 09, 09:34 AM
Quentin RUI: And if somebody tells you that you have multiple personalities -- like say a policeman, doctor,
17 Oct 09, 09:34 AM
Quentin RUI: or family intervention -- then how do you know they're not just trying to steal your metal luggage?
17 Oct 09, 09:35 AM
Quentin RUI: Still, noob has interesting food for thought.
17 Oct 09, 09:37 AM
Quentin RUI: And perhaps maybe, i think there are many Anti RUIs out there. 4 all we know, even our dear noochie.
17 Oct 09, 09:37 AM
Quentin RUI: I was just thinkin' KFiUS -- ANTI RUI can't be a genius because I'm a genius.
17 Oct 09, 09:37 AM
Quentin RUI: Therefore ANTI RUI must be a doofus.
17 Oct 09, 09:38 AM
Quentin RUI: And what would happen if ANTI RUI and I touched?
17 Oct 09, 09:38 AM
Quentin RUI: I think it's pretty obvious that every molecule in the universe would explode at the speed of light
17 Oct 09, 11:54 AM
KFiUS: Spot on! Though our tags will probably be shortlived, it helps to show what the Jedi think of Vader.
17 Oct 09, 11:58 AM
KFiUS: After that, whatever remains goes to show what the dark side of the force thinks about their hero.

I shall address these issues one by one.
1. It is not a game of dota, it happened on the field. So please, do not act like you know everything. If my life revolves around dota, I would seriously commit suicide.
2. Grammar, not grammer. If you have issues, why don't you point out the errors instead? Without evidence, it is a fallacy. It is like saying 'You suck', but it would sound more convincing if you added 'because you are childish'.
3. Yes, I am the smart aleck I mentioned in the previous post.
4. A blog is where I keep my thoughts and random musings. So if you do not want to read it, just gtfo of this page and stop viewing it.
5. Contrary to the popular belief, I will not delete such coherent, wonderful, insightful remarks that are overflowing with intelligence and amazing inference skills.

If you think I would rage over a dota game as I would maybe one year ago, think again. My life isn't just about dota game. The word 'teammate' doesn't not warrant your allies in a dota game. It could be teammate, in soccer or basketball. I was referring to soccer in my previous post. So if you do not know, stop poking your nose into other people's issues. You, are the real smart aleck in this case.

The comments that you have made, magnifies and amplifies your childishness.


Seriously, I do not wish to see you, or hear from you anymore.

And what really sets a 'pro' dota player from the average players, is manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment