Saturday, September 12, 2009

It is such a pity that you don't really see the humorous, interesting side of me often. You can't know how funny I am.


I had a chat with my mother. Boy...she sure has some unwavering comments about some particular issue. Always so persistent lol.


I went to comex with sihua and edison. Don't mind edison's teleportation and flying in and out stories. He is too 'normal', maybe over the top kind of normal. (But I actually mind.) It is getting irritating as the days go by. I think I'll have a talk with him sometime, some day. Back to the main topic, I wish I bought the iriver together with sh! Music phones have short battery life apparently.

On the other hand, sodagreen's summer themed album is out! Their first album was simply...fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment