Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It is a very late post, but nevertheless it wouldn't hurt to share how I spent my three-day break.

Labour Day started off with my almost oversleeping, yet managed to reach City Hall on time. Met up with the gang and went to Bras Basah. It was a ala carte buffet lunch, Japanese cuisine to top it off. The place was great, the ambience was great, the food was great. It was a treat by Mr Yong, thank you! I can still vividly remember that it was my cousin who brought me to the same place to eat. Ahh, time flies, now he is in London. After that, I followed the rest to CSC to bowl. Sad to say, I didn't manage to get close to my personal best... but the rest bowled pretty well. I didn't want to go competitive anyway.. Then they went to xavier's place to play psp until pretty late.

I woke up on the beautiful Saturday morning, feeling something strange. I checked the time and it was 9am. Great, I did it again. I overslept, had 5missed calls and a bunch of messages, all trying to wake me up. They failed as they always do, I failed to wake up and attend chinese as I usually do. I went to xavier's place to play tennis afterwards, and it was pretty cute to see sihua, sebas playing/learning tennis. Basically stoned afterwards.

Sunday was a meh day, totally tiring but worthwhile. Nothing beats exchanging your sweat for something rewarding.

Eh, I didn't touch my books at all. Isn't it a bad thing now?
At least I enjoyed my break...

No comments:

Post a Comment