Thursday, April 30, 2009

With an unusable computer at your side, there are limited things you can do with it.

Firstly, you can send it for repairs, which I am still contemplating and considering. The sheer thought of a geeky dude searching through my files simply send chills down my spine.

Secondly, you can sit on it, sleep over it, do anything but not repair it. For that case, I will have scrap metal occupying the space on the table even though the microchips inside it used to cost hundreds.

Thirdly, you can try to experiment and fix it yourself. Definitely not for the faint hearted and impatient. It takes time to really find out the problem and find a plausible solution to rectify the problem.

Lastly, you can cry over it, complain over it and whine about it. And still do nothing. I still believe it is a blessing in disguise. More time for PSP games then.

Either way, it is damn pissing when you have to share a personal computer. Not that it is mine to start with, but... I would really love to own a laptop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment