Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Three more papers and my first prelims shall conclude. I just can't wait for the release from this passive and gradual torment. I must admit that the lack of sleep is really pissing me off. It makes me very short-tempered and spastic, in a sense. It makes me lethargic, the type of tiredness that enables you to sleep while you're standing in the MRT. And eventually drop your books and make a fool out of yourself :d


Regardless how mundane or crucial you think of your grades, the continuous regurgitating and copying from all the memorising is very... No matter how much of the original article/essay you maanged to write down as your answer, it is nevertheless one or another cliche platitude meant to show that you have studied hard for it.

Ugh, if only managing personal relationships aren't that hard and I had the courage to break the news-

No comments:

Post a Comment