Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jealous.

It is not gonna be same. It will never be the same again.

The tides have changed, but you declared that you still kept your stand. I believed you. However, your actions told another story. Your lukewarm heart betrayed yourself. Strangely, I have developed cynical views about the word which we once shared. The events that led to this, seriously, exacerbated the mutual feelings of respect and understanding.

Contrived conversations, tepid responses. Its in jeopardy, isn't it? I'll try to be impervious, but its not helping with the things that you do.

There you go, spin another tale which I am bored or tired of. Excuses, Excuses. Apologies, apologies. Suprise suprise, not.

Time is never enough for us to spend or waste. We all have the same 24hours-a-day rule. Its how we decide and divide the time up that counts.

Pfft, might as well throw it behind us and leave me alone right? Might as well move on with life and quit writing rants like this. Like anyone would learn from this foolish pile of incessant whining. I'll bury myself in the deep depths of knowledge and books and my own world. CHMA is gonna be fucking pwnage. Oh wait, I won't be able to turn up. Caught up with something else, hate to be tied down. Watch me.

Some people can wait, some things can't.
Some things can wait, some people can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment