Thursday, February 12, 2009

I hereby sincerely apologise to those who felt offended or are offended by the 11th February 2009 post. It might not be what you are percieving. This might be late as the damage has already been done, but it is important to clear the air.

I really need to come clean with this.
Part of the post was what my impulse dictated me to write. My own selfish thoughts without ever considering the feelings of those who might have seen, hurted by this post. I sincerely regretted not questioning my conscience after publishing the post. The obnoxious bitching remarks in the post must had really pissed some people off upon reading it, I really resented my foolish side.

However, some parts were added for the drama effect. I admit that I use my blog to experiment on writing, therefore a disclaimer is a must, to avoid untimely misunderstandings that will scar or destroy the relationships we shared. Parts like
'There you go, spin another tale which I am bored or tired of. Excuses, excuses. Apologies, apologies. Suprise suprise, not.'
is purely thought out by me to experiment on writing. If such sentences lead to misunderstandings and misinterpretation, I shall stop writing imaginary stuff to please myself. Just drop me a message.

Thank you.
Awfully deep regrets and I ask for your pardon and forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment