Monday, January 05, 2009

Worst class ever...

If I had to rate today's day up till now, I would have given it an 8.
School went well. I wasn't dozing off. I was paying attention. I managed to learn more stuff. Did my work. Before chinese lesson came.

Now... I fucking hate banding. As if it really works. Just check out the results after using the supposed remedy, and they are still more or less the same. Not much progress at all. So much for the fucking great idea. I can't believe some of us are in this predicament. This is totally unbelievable and unfathomable. I bet chinese won't be as fun as it used to be. Chinese won't be as enjoyful as it was supposed to be. AND I BET, ITS GONNA BE SO FUCKING BIASED.

Oh well. Every cloud has a silver lining.
Face it positively.

Where the hell is SUAHHHHH!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment