Friday, January 02, 2009

First day of Sec 4

The first day of secondary 4 life was very uneventful.
I managed to wake up on time, but I was already getting a sore throat. When I was done with washing up, I started sneezing. Then came the irritating running nose. Like a leaking tap.

It worsened when I reached school. Maybe it was all the dust in the school that made me like that. And I was seriously in no mood for lessons. Either I dozed off after trying to concentrate in what the teachers were driving at but due to the tiredness/sickness, I succumbed to the temptation of a ...nap.

After much nagging on the importance and how crucial this year is, we were dismissed after a CIP briefing. Then came CCA. By this time, I was friggin sneezing and the running nose was pissing me off. My sore throat hurts too. And I was perspiring even though it was a rather cold day.

Ugh. Bad day. The homework piled up pretty fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment