Monday, January 19, 2009

Short post before I hit the dreams.

Let's build sandcastles in the air. They are the blueprint, the big plan for the future. And then afterwards, we shall build the foundations. No such thing as daydreaming, let's work hard to achieve, to reach for our dreams and goals. We start from the bottom. Everyone has to do that.

I think I must be weird and caffeine sensitive. A cup of coffee in the morning increases my alertness, makes me more attentive. I don't sleep in class, usually, unless classes are utterly boring and even the cleaner's stories are more interesting. However, caffeine makes me feel damn jumpy and cranky, if those are the correct ways of describing that kind of irritating feeling that makes you wanna shout or do silly things any time you like.

Oh, and this year, I wanna challenge myself to take up challenges, to complete them, to achieve goals, to do new things, which means...to do my homework and hand them up punctually. Well...that is one of them.

My posts have been rather short nowadays. I guess that is a change for good. Change is hard, habits die hard. Perhaps, I am not a grumpy, angsty person in nature.

Postcards from far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment