Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion dinner.

Today's dinner is probably be the best of my 16 years in planet Earth.

It was, steamboat, nevertheless, same as the past usual years. Last time, it was packed with relatives sharing the dinner table. This year, it is the only year, the whole family of 5 managed to sit down and eat together. Pretty heartwarming. Especially, my dad realised that the whole family was sitting down and eating together. We talked over things. I've never really understand how a family sit down together and talk. Well, I had a clearer picture now. From the years which I've understood and acknowledged the fact that most families have their dinner together, I must say, it is a very good experience.

To have lunch or dinner or both meals together. In your home, not just any restaurants as conversations tend to be more contrived in the public. Today is probably the first day that we had dinner together. I will definitely not forget this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment