Saturday, November 08, 2008

HOLIIIIDEYSSS

Its the HOOOOOOOLLLLIIIIIIIIIDEYYYYS.

Finally settled O level Chinese. It was a breeze. After all, I had seen the essay question which I attempted somewhere in the notes. Kinda jolted my memory, thus I had enough points to write in the essay. I think A1 is already in the bag. I THINK. I HOPE. After so much bragging about it, if I get a B3/A2, the marking is rigged for sure, without a shadow of doubt. And I will get laughed, shamed and humiliated.

It has already been around two weeks of holidays. Every day, I sleep at 2am, wake up at 1pm. If there are Chinese Intensive Programmes, either I will oversleep(which I did) or I will drag my lifeless body to school. And bluff myself into listening chants of formats and truckloads of crap. Come to think of it, I kinda like my nocturnal lifestyle. I've been missing it since Secondary 2. Back in those days, I played MMORPG till 3/4am, party with people and level. Ahhh, the days of hardcore gaming, how I wish to relish that kind of feeling again. Too bad, good MMORPGs have gone extinct. Either you have to pay to play(yes, I'm cheap) or the graphics sucks.

Trying to get CS and DotA back into my blood now. Apparently, my timetable doesn't allow it. Just wait till December. Then, it will be about time I can really realise my dream. Did I say bentley's CS is damn pro? Yeah, he has potential. A pity he regards his studies more important.

Oh look at the time. 0030. About time to go to bed, and talk about dreams that I can't be able to fulfill in this lifetime.

Class gathering. Should I go? It would be pretty awkward if I attend. Everyone would be on the different frequency from me. As if I am talking in a different language. Not to mention, I will only stone at a corner, and wait for someone to initiate an conversation. IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD TALK TO ME! ARGH!

Poof.

No comments:

Post a Comment