Thursday, September 04, 2008

Whoops, look at the date. Thursday, and I haven't finish anything yet =/ Time flies, way too fast. Term 4 is definitely the most crucial part of the whole school year. After the dreaded end-of-years, comes many unit activities too. So, I'm still pretty fazed by the fact that the coming weeks will be hectic and...

In efforts to make my life more productive, and instead of cooping myself in a room to finish my holiday homework, I decided to once again, pick up graphics. And once I get myself a laptop, which I am saving up for, I will get photoshop and really dive into graphics. And maybe, say goodbye to all the noobs I pwned :p. Wait that is not supposed to be in the script.

Anyways, I saw my primary school classmate when I went out with my family. For a moment there, I hesitated to wave and say hello. That weird sense of awkwardness struck me. Imagine you waved and said hello, but your intended target ignores you or doesn't acknowledge your intentions. That sucks. In the end, I looked away and walked past, keeping quiet. Come to think of it, I think my actions were anti-social. I hate crowded areas. I hate trying to start a conversation. I hate being outside, I would rather stay at home all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment