Monday, August 25, 2008

In four years time, the Olympics will be held in London.
In four years time, everything will change.
In four years time, I might be studying in a university already.
In four years time, I might have a boring job, rotting away in the shop.
In four years time, only God knows what the future holds.
In four years time, I might not know you and you might not know me.
In four years time, will we still be friends?
In four years time, will you hestitate to call my name out?
In four years time, will I ever see you again?
Life is full of possibilities. And change is the only thing that keeps appearing. A change for the good, or the bad, or the unexpected, if only life is scripted. You'll get to know your fate, but that defeats the purpose of living, don't it? It sucks when you know you're going to die in the next hour. It sucks when you know you're going to lose something/someone precious in a few minutes. You feel helpless. You wish time would rewind and let you undo the mishaps. But, no. One blink and one second passed, and time flies, like a balloon flying up to the sky, bursting eventually. What a spectacular way to end it. One burst and it is gone. So depressing yet so exciting. Painless.
It is pretty pointless to sit there and wait for daybreak to await the reaper to take you away. I'm going to do something about it.


I still can't eat my fucking nasi briyani. Sold out everytime. Fuck it. And its not what you think that makes me craving for it. Give me a gun please.
End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment