Monday, September 15, 2008

suicide?!

When I was trying to study for the upcoming chemistry test, I heard from kenneth that one of his primary school friend had committed suicide.

At first, I was shocked to hear it. Imagine a 15yearold schoolboy jumps down from his own block. The reason was apparently, for a boy-girl relationship. I find it rather hard to believe. The only real reason I can think of right now, is that his girlfriend wanted to break up and he can't take it thus he decided to jump down from his own block. He had to struggle for four hours before he was pronounced dead. And his parents were at home when he decided to take the painful way out. So this leads to the question of " Is it worth it? "

A fine 15 yearold teenager getting destroyed by love? And what is the real meaning of life and love? I have no qualms over getting in love at such a young age, but pre-relationship and post-relationship stuff gotta be sorted out, in the correct and positive way.

Ugh, it's getting depressing, confusing and cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment