Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The past three days had been hectic, crazy and the kind of days that I would like to put in my recycle bin. With end of years closing in, I find it rather hard to not study. Even though there's a saying that goes, "Fortune favors the brave", I doubt that deciding to not study for such a major examinations can be considered brave. It is suicidal and equivalent of digging your own grave and wasting your precious youth and time to go to school during the holidays for boring yet helpful (?) remedial?

Physics is getting harder, so is Chemistry. A Maths and E Maths have loads of stuff to cover, coming all the way from early secondary school life. Geography, History and Social Studies have truckloads of information to remember. O dear, if only I get to apply all these knowledge in my future use. Am I not going to specialize in a specific field? Do I need all these? I think so... After all, Physics and Maths can be applied almost everywhere, which is...pandemonium when both add up together and make things confusing.

But, I gotta work hard. Self motivation, perseverance, and hard work, should pay off in the end, hopefully. Because it sucks to the core when all the work you had out in goes down the drain , and you are handed a report card with loads of Bs and Cs or failures, hardly a sight of the coveted distinctions.

Don't get cross, get even.

No comments:

Post a Comment