Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ill.

Sore throat + headache + fever = I'm here to blog again after a very lengthy break.

Since yesterday, I have been having a fucking splitting headache. I guess its retribution, for what had happened on Friday. But actually, it was Saturday that made me so tired out. Drill test started in the morning, then ended in mid afternoon or earlier. After that, I went home to rest for two hours or so, before departing to attend CHMA~

It was a great experience. I would give the Best Overall Performance Award to Brown Note though. Their music was...cool and sexy and funky and hip. After that, the event ended late, it started late too. I reached home about 12. And slept at 3am.

The next day I woke up, I was in a disorganised way. As if disorientated. I had no motivation to touch my books, let alone do my homework. I managed to slug my way through maths, the rest, however, were just left to rot.
The past two weeks were a whirl. I can't really remember anything, due to the busy schedule and bad things happening on and on and on. Sometimes, I would rather have a bad and failing memory, so that the unhappyness can be erased from my mind. Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment