Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I was surfing the net, and I saw KINGDOM HEARTS COMING OUT ON PSP AND PS3 AND NINTENDO DS AND MOBILE PHONES. YES, no joke, not at all. I am eagerly enthusiastically waiting for the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy. Both are PSP games, and I really really am getting a PSP when these games are out.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep takes place about ten years before the actual Kingdom Hearts. For more, visit this site : http://www.khinsider.com/main/birth-by-sleep.html
Dissidia: Final Fantasy is an action game with a combined cast of almost all the main characters from each Final Fantasy title. Well, some of the playable characters have been confirmed already, AND TIDUS MADE THE CUT. So yeah, I'm definitely getting this game as I am a veryvery great fan of FFX.

Examinations for the whole week. Woah, Physics is totally ... screwed. Once I am break free from the suffocating hold of exams, I will pick up electric guitar. Very inspired by the exploits of certain people and bands. Well, hopefully. I am a fucking poor miser.

No comments:

Post a Comment